An inspiring episode about how leaders can inspire and mobilize their people to transform and improve in their areas of work, with Ian Ziskin, President of EXec EXel Group LLC. Lots of takeaways from our talk including:
– The power of truth as key to improve and change things
– The importance of talent and complementary skills to drive change and transformation
– Changing before we have to otherwise it might too late
– Vulnerability is key to be able to get people connected and moved
– Finding a void/problem and solving it within your workplace/environment is fulfilling and can open lots of opportunities for professional and personal growth (also known as change your company or change your company! :))
– Reflect on your work and assess if it’s really meaningful to you and fulfilling. If not, you might want to explore new paths.
These and much more we covered in our conversation!
Until the next episode, stay INSPIRED and make the biggest difference in your area of responsibility and beyond.
PS. Apologies in advance for the voice quality on this episode which was recorded live on LinkedIn which affected the sound.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org