In this inspiring conversation with my guest Rashad Sinokrot, CEO GCC Services, we talked about how you to lead for engagement and during turnaround situations. Many takeaways from our discussion, including:
– Transparency and honesty are key to build great culture and organization
– Avoiding politics at all cost
– Communicate, communicate, communicate (beyond emails!)
– Sharing the vision and be clear on the values
– Being an example as leader is key
– Hiring smart people (smarter than you who can and will challenge you)
– Persistence always pays off
– Being kind but assertive too
Like always we closed the conversation with personal reflections on learning, success habits and purpose! I enjoyed this conversation a lot and I hope you will too!
Like always, I would appreciate any feedback you have about this episode or the podcast overall. Feel free to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, whether you are a leaders of 5 or 5000 people, if you have any challenges driving the development of the capabilities, alignment, engagement or collaboration of your people or simply struggle implementing strategy or driving change at scale, connect with me for a complementary session to discuss this together. In this session, you would get insights which you can apply right away to take your people and organization to the next level.